Lime Connect was developed to represent a fresh approach in the disability talent space. Check out the following on our newest partner, career opportunities, scholarships, campus visits and webinars:
- Career Connect - New full-time and internship positions with Google. To learn more and apply, please click here.
- Applications for our August 21st Toronto Recruitment Reception are open - 41 great roles including investment banking, consulting, software development, emerging leadership programs & more. Check it out - deadline to apply is midnight PST on Sunday, July 27th.
- Lime Connect is proud to announce a partnership with Eye to Eye, the only LD/ADHD movement dedicated to mentoring in the U.S. Eye to Eye brings university students and K-12 youth together both inside and outside the LD/ADHD community with their Think Different Diplomats, camps for students with LD/ADHD, and a variety of events. To learn more, please click here.
- We've selected the 2014 Lime Connect Fellowship class! Thanks to our partners, PepsiCo, Google, IBM, Target, Goldman Sachs, and Bloomberg, for helping us interview and select these 20 outstanding students. To see the full list of Fellows and learn more about the program, please click here.
- We just posted two great new webinars on the Lime Network: "Getting Creative: Disability Strategies & Accomodations at Work for Working Professionals". One webinar for those with learning & other less obvious disabilities and another specifically for those with more obvious disabilities. To access, please log into The Lime Network and click on Professional Development Resources.
Remember to check out The Lime Network for other new positions posted by our partners, and see the Career Connect section of "The Lowercase d" blog for some other great opportunities on a regular basis!