Lime Connect was developed to represent a fresh approach in the disability talent space. Check out the following on our newest partner, career opportunities, scholarships, campus visits and webinars:
- Career Connect - New full-time and internship roles with Google, PepsiCo, Target, and RBC. See them all and apply here.
- Goldman Sachs invites Lime Connect Network members to apply for their Veterans Career Summit. The Goldman Sachs Veterans Career Summit is a one-day program for veterans who would like more information about career opportunities in the financial services industry. This event is open to veterans who are undergraduate sophomores and juniors, 1st year MBA students, and all transitioning military members. Deadline to apply is October 19th. To learn more and apply, click here.
- Applications for Lime Connect's November 20th Toronto Recruitment Reception have launched! BMO, IBM, PepsiCo, RBC and TD are seeking experienced professionals, new/upcoming grads and current university students in Canada for more than forty (40) great roles that include consulting, sales, engineering, software development, business and finance analytics, insurance, commercial banking and more. Check it out here, share the word and apply - deadline for applications is midnight PST on Sunday, November 2nd!
Google Lime Scholarship (open to students in the U.S. and Canada)
The Google Lime Scholarship is an opportunity for students to receive $10,000 (for those studying in the U.S.) or $5,000 (for those studying in Canada), attend the annual Google Scholars Retreat, and be considered for an internship. Open to an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD student currently enrolled at a university in the U.S. or Canada who is pursuing a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree, or a degree in a closely related field. To learn more and apply, please log into The Lime Network. Deadline to apply is Sunday, January 18th at midnight PST.
- We're excited that BMO Capital Markets' 10th annual Equity Through Education Trading Day raised C$1.6 million to support diversity scholarships that include the BMOCM Lime Connect ETE Scholarship! Read more in this release, and thanks to all who traded!
- Lime Connect is proud to announce a partnership with Eye to Eye, the only LD/ADHD movement dedicated to mentoring in the U.S. Eye to Eye brings university students and K-12 youth together both inside and outside the LD/ADHD community with their Think Different Diplomats, camps for students with LD/ADHD, and a variety of events. To learn more, please click here.
- We've selected the 2014 Lime Connect Fellowship class! Thanks to our partners, PepsiCo, Google, IBM, Target, Goldman Sachs, and Bloomberg, for helping us interview and select these 20 outstanding students. To see the full list of Fellows and learn more about the program, please click here.
- We just posted two great new webinars on the Lime Network: "Getting Creative: Disability Strategies & Accomodations at Work for Working Professionals". One webinar for those with learning & other less obvious disabilities and another specifically for those with more obvious disabilities. To access, please log into The Lime Network and click on Professional Development Resources.
Remember to check out The Lime Network for other new positions posted by our partners, and see the Career Connect section of "The Lowercase d" blog for some other great opportunities on a regular basis!