Lime Connect was developed to represent a fresh approach in the disability talent space. Check out the following on our newest partner, career opportunities, scholarships, campus visits and webinars:
- Join us for our next webinar on Disclosing / Discussing A Disability: Communicating Leadership & Strength. Not sure if you should disclose or discuss your disability during an interview or at work? Do you want to build your confidence for having this conversation? Wednesday, February 18th from 8:30 - 9:30pm EST. Log in to The Lime Network and go to the Professional Development page to register for this event.
We’re excited to connect Lime Network members to unique internship opportunities at Bloomberg. These roles, which include PR, HR, Media, Communications, Technology, and more, are not posted on Bloomberg’s career site and can only be found through Lime Connect. To learn more about these roles please log into The Lime Network. Deadline to apply is Monday, January 26th at midnight PST.
Google Lime Scholarship (open to students in the U.S. and Canada)
The Google Lime Scholarship is an opportunity for students to receive $10,000 (for those studying in the U.S.) or $5,000 (for those studying in Canada), attend the annual Google Scholars Retreat, and be considered for an internship. Open to an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD student currently enrolled at a university in the U.S. or Canada who is pursuing a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree, or a degree in a closely related field. To learn more and apply, click here. If you have already started an application, the deadline to apply has been extended to Sunday, January 25th at midnight PST.
Welcome JP Morgan! We are excited to have the firm join as a partner in the U.S., taking full advantage of connecting with our candidates via The Lime Connect Fellowship Program, NYC Recruitment Reception, Career Connect and other opportunities for members of The Lime Network.
The application for the 2015 Lime Connect Fellowship Program is open! Designed for rising juniors in the U.S., the Fellowship Program prepares students for the recruitment process and connects them with our corporate partners. Benefits include a mentor program, interview preparation, workshops, and much more. Click here to learn more. Deadline to apply is Sunday, April 5th.
- Career Connect - New full-time and internship roles with Bloomberg, Goldman Sachs, Google, PepsiCo, and RBC. See them all and apply here.
- The TD Bank Group Lime Connect Canada Scholarship is up! Receive C$2500 and a summer internship in finance, capital markets or information technology. Open to students at 4-year universities in Canada. To learn more, and apply, click here. Deadlines to apply vary by roles - January 11th (finance and capital markets - apps are closed) and February 1st (information technology).
- Lime Connect is proud to announce a partnership with Eye to Eye, the only LD/ADHD movement dedicated to mentoring in the U.S. Eye to Eye brings university students and K-12 youth together both inside and outside the LD/ADHD community with their Think Different Diplomats, camps for students with LD/ADHD, and a variety of events. To learn more, please click here.
- Welcome to our 2014 Lime Connect Fellowship class! Thanks to our partners, PepsiCo, Google, IBM, Target, Goldman Sachs, and Bloomberg, for helping us interview and select these 20 outstanding students. To see the full list of Fellows and learn more about the program, please click here.
- We just posted two great new webinars on the Lime Network: "Getting Creative: Disability Strategies & Accomodations at Work for Working Professionals". One webinar for those with learning & other less obvious disabilities and another specifically for those with more obvious disabilities. To access, please log into The Lime Network and click on Professional Development Resources.
Remember to check out The Lime Network for other new positions posted by our partners, and see the Career Connect section of "The Lowercase d" blog for some other great opportunities on a regular basis!