Lime Connect was developed to represent a fresh approach in the disability talent space. Check out the following on our newest partner, career opportunities, scholarships, campus visits and webinars:
- Career Connect - Over 20 new full-time and internship roles with Goldman Sachs, Google, Target, TD, and RBC. These are wonderful opportunities! See them all and apply here.
- Goldman Sachs Diverse Abilities Day: Goldman Sachs Diverse Abilities career event offers college sophomores and juniors with disabilities the opportunity to learn more about the firm’s business, history and culture, and to explore our summer analyst internship opportunities. To learn more and apply, log into The Lime Network. Deadline to apply is Sunday, September 28th
- Lime Connect's October 9th New York City Recruitment Reception - our partners Bloomberg, Goldman Sachs, Google, IBM, PepsiCo, and Target are seeking candidates for over 30 great opportunities that are designed for experienced hires, entry level, and undergraduate and MBA internships. To learn more and apply, log into The Lime Network. Deadline to apply is September 21st.
- Lime Connect's October 22nd Vancouver Recruitment Reception - our partners BMO, IBM, PepsiCo, RBC and TD are seeking candidates for over 20 great roles that are designed for new & upcoming grads and experienced candidates - as well as a few roles for current students. To learn more, and apply, log into The Lime Network. Deadline to apply is October 5th.
- Goldman Sachs Engineering Lateral Recruiting Event - Goldman Sachs' Technology Division is hosting a Diversity Network Career Meetup at their New York and Jersey City offices in October. They are looking for experienced software and infrastructure engineers. To learn more and apply, log into The Lime Connect Network.
- Lime Connect is proud to announce a partnership with Eye to Eye, the only LD/ADHD movement dedicated to mentoring in the U.S. Eye to Eye brings university students and K-12 youth together both inside and outside the LD/ADHD community with their Think Different Diplomats, camps for students with LD/ADHD, and a variety of events. To learn more, please click here.
- We've selected the 2014 Lime Connect Fellowship class! Thanks to our partners, PepsiCo, Google, IBM, Target, Goldman Sachs, and Bloomberg, for helping us interview and select these 20 outstanding students. To see the full list of Fellows and learn more about the program, please click here.
- We just posted two great new webinars on the Lime Network: "Getting Creative: Disability Strategies & Accomodations at Work for Working Professionals". One webinar for those with learning & other less obvious disabilities and another specifically for those with more obvious disabilities. To access, please log into The Lime Network and click on Professional Development Resources.
Remember to check out The Lime Network for other new positions posted by our partners, and see the Career Connect section of "The Lowercase d" blog for some other great opportunities on a regular basis!