Lime Connect was developed to represent a fresh approach in the disability talent space. Check out the following on our newest partner, career opportunities, scholarships, campus visits and webinars:
- Applications for our January 22nd Toronto Recruitment Reception are open - 42 great roles including investment banking, consulting, software and web development, engineering & more. All candidates must apply in advance via our online system for this event to be considered. Deadline to apply is midnight PST on Sunday, January 4th . To learn more and apply, please click here.
Applications for the BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education Scholarship have launched! A great opportunity for students to receive $10,000 (for those studying in the U.S.) or $5,000 (for those studying in Canada) and be considered for an internship. Open to an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD student currently enrolled at a university in the U.S. or Canada who are pursuing a degree in business/commerce, engineering, math, physics, statistics, or a related discipline. To learn more and apply, click here. Deadline to apply is Sunday, December 21st at midnight PST.
Applications for the BMO Financial Group Lime Connect Canada Scholarship for Students with Disabilities have launched! Another great opportunity for students to receive $2500 in support of their studies. Open to undergraduate and graduate students at a 4-year university in Canada. To learn more and apply, click here. Deadline to apply is Sunday, December 21st at midnight PST.
- Lime Internship Connection is open! Lime Network members in the U.S. have exclusive access to internship opportunities with our partners, PepsiCo, Bloomberg, Goldman Sachs, Google, IBM, and Target. There are over 20 roles and opportunities are available for undergraduates, MBAs, and grad students. To view the opportunities and apply, click here.
- The TD Bank Group Lime Connect Canada Scholarship is up! Receive C$2500 and a summer internship in finance, capital markets or information technology. Open to students at 4-year universities in Canada. To learn more, and apply, click here. Deadlines to apply vary by roles - January 11th (finance and capital markets) and February 1st (information technology).
- Career Connect - New full-time and internship roles with Bloomberg, Target, BMO, and RBC. See them all and apply here.
Google Lime Scholarship (open to students in the U.S. and Canada)
The Google Lime Scholarship is an opportunity for students to receive $10,000 (for those studying in the U.S.) or $5,000 (for those studying in Canada), attend the annual Google Scholars Retreat, and be considered for an internship. Open to an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD student currently enrolled at a university in the U.S. or Canada who is pursuing a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree, or a degree in a closely related field. To learn more and apply, click here. Deadline to apply is Sunday, January 18th at midnight PST.
- We're excited that BMO Capital Markets' 10th annual Equity Through Education Trading Day raised C$1.6 million to support diversity scholarships that include the BMOCM Lime Connect ETE Scholarship! Read more in this release, and thanks to all who traded!
- Lime Connect is proud to announce a partnership with Eye to Eye, the only LD/ADHD movement dedicated to mentoring in the U.S. Eye to Eye brings university students and K-12 youth together both inside and outside the LD/ADHD community with their Think Different Diplomats, camps for students with LD/ADHD, and a variety of events. To learn more, please click here.
- We've selected the 2014 Lime Connect Fellowship class! Thanks to our partners, PepsiCo, Google, IBM, Target, Goldman Sachs, and Bloomberg, for helping us interview and select these 20 outstanding students. To see the full list of Fellows and learn more about the program, please click here.
- We just posted two great new webinars on the Lime Network: "Getting Creative: Disability Strategies & Accomodations at Work for Working Professionals". One webinar for those with learning & other less obvious disabilities and another specifically for those with more obvious disabilities. To access, please log into The Lime Network and click on Professional Development Resources.
Remember to check out The Lime Network for other new positions posted by our partners, and see the Career Connect section of "The Lowercase d" blog for some other great opportunities on a regular basis!