Congratulations to the recipients of the 2015 BMO Financial Group Lime Connect Canada Scholarship Program for Students with Disabilities!
Rachel Baker, University of Toronto
Kevin Cao, York University
Phuntsok Chomphel, University of Toronto
Ali-Faizan Virji, University of Western Ontario
Current applications are closed but we are working out the details for next year's scholarship. Please check back in the fall 2017!
The BMO Financial Group/Lime Connect Canada Scholarship Program for Students with Disabilities is a program designed to support your education.
Selected scholars receive C$2500 to support their future studies.
- A current undergraduate or graduate student enrolled at a four-year university or recognized college in Canada (graduate program itself, i.e., business school, may be shorter in length)
- Continuing studies as a full time student next fall with a minimum 40% course load
- Canadian resident eligible to legally work in Canada
- A student with a visible or invisible disability (defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term, or recurring, issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider to be a daily function); this definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. We know that 90% of disabilities on campus are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to apply
- (Note: previous BMO Financial Group Lime Connect scholars and applicants, as well as current internal employees who are presently in school and returning next fall, are encouraged to apply if they are eligible!)
How to Apply:
All candidates log into, or join, The Lime Network and provide the following:
- Contact and education information
- Current resume/CV
- Copy of current university/college transcripts
- Answer to an essay question (250 words or less) related to how you overcame adversity or a challenge in your life
- One letter of reference from a professor, adviser or supervisor
Deadline to apply: Applications are closed, but to apply when the 2015 application launches, candidates will log into, or join, The Lime Network. We notify all members of The Lime Network about scholarship and other opportunities.
BMO Financial Group is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity we gain strength through our people and our perspectives.