Fall 2022 Cohort applications are now OPEN! Apply by August 8th! Have more experience? Apply to become a mentor! (Click here)
The Lime Connect Foundations Program for Young Professionals with Disabilities is designed to engage members of the Lime Network who are seeking to enhance their professional skills, expand their network, and develop a community of people with shared experiences.
This program will provide participants with:
- 1:1 sessions with a personal Career Coach
- Access to experienced professionals with disabilities in leadership roles that will serve as Mentors
- Small group discussions around disclosure, accommodations, and networking
- Customized workshops to prepare for recruitment sessions with Lime Corporate Partners
- A community of high-achieving professionals with disabilities
Hear directly from a past participant!
Eligible members should:
- Be a member of the Lime Network (To become a member click HERE)
- Have 1-4 years of work experience
- Be a young professional with a disability*
*To apply log on to the Lime Network portal. Those selected for final consideration for this cohort will be contacted for a 10-minute interview call.
Applications are now OPEN! Apply by Monday, August 8th at midnight PST!
How to apply:
- Log into, or join The Lime Network
- Look for the Foundations Program announcement or banner for additional details.
participate in a program launch webinar where they will share their career path and disability story
be assigned to a cohort and responsible for scheduling networking calls with each advisee
lead cohort group calls with 4-5 participants
Applications are now OPEN! Interested in giving back to the next generation of leaders with disabilities? Apply by August 8th!
How to apply:
- Log into, or join, The Lime Network
- Visit our Foundations program mentors announcement for additional details.
If you are not already a member of the Lime Network we would like you to join so that you can fully understand our mission and be informed about all the valuable resources available to our Network members and the participants you will be mentoring.
Help us spread the word!
Are you an employer, business resource group lead or university partner who has an employee/alum who may benefit from this program? Share this unique opportunity today! If you have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com
* A person with a disability is defined as someone who has or considers themselves to have, a long-term or recurring issue that impacts one or more activities that others may consider to be a daily function. This definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. We know that 90% of disabilities on campus (and 70% of disabilities among the general population) are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to join The Lime Network and take full advantage of the benefits it offers.