Applications have closed for Fall 2021 cohort members.
The Lime Connect Foundations Program for Young Professionals with Disabilities is designed to engage young professionals in the Lime Network who are seeking to develop their professional skills and advance their careers. This program will focus on helping participants become more self-aware and develop as a professional, work with their own strengths and weaknesses, set and achieve professional goals, and learn to network and nurture professional relationships for future growth and career success.
Each participant will be supported by Lime Connect’s Career Coach as well as a designated Mentor. The Foundations Program incorporates individual coaching sessions, group sessions and webinars focused on topics that include Disclosure, Accommodations, Strengths, Leadership and Networking with a Disability.
Hear directly from a past participant!
A current working professional in the United States or Canada
Employed in a professional setting
2-5 years of experience in your career
A person with a (visible or invisible) disability.*
*Those who are selected for final consideration for this cohort will be contacted for a 10-minute interview call.
Applications have closed for the Fall 2021 cohort. Stay tuned for when our next applications open!
How to apply:
- Log into, or join The Lime Network
- Look for the Foundations Program announcement or banner for additional details.
- Receive coaching training in addition to support and guidance throughout the program from Lime Connect’s Career Coach
- Will be assigned to a cohort and responsible for scheduling time to meet with each advisee and lead cohort group calls
Mentors must be employed in a professional role and have a minimum of 7+ years of work experience. They must identify as having a disability and feel comfortable sharing their experiences regarding disclosure, accommodations, and other related situations.
Applications have closed for the Fall 2021 mentors. Contact us today to be notified about our next round of applications.
How to apply:
Log into, or join, The Lime Network and visit our Foundations program announcement for additional details.
Help us spread the word!
Are you an employer, business resource group lead or university partner who has an employee/alum who may benefit from this program? Share this unique opportunity today! If you have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com
* A person with a disability is defined as someone who has or considers themselves to have, a long-term or recurring issue that impacts one or more activities that others may consider to be a daily function. This definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. We know that 90% of disabilities on campus (and 70% of disabilities among the general population) are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to join The Lime Network and take full advantage of the benefits it offers.