Mark Your Calendars!
Join us for our annual ride to rebrand disability
Reston, VA on October 9th, 2021 | Ride Virtually from September 9th -October 9th, 2021
Join Lime Connect and hundreds of passionate riders and supporters around the world in our annual fundraising bike ride for a great cause: forging a pathway to success in the corporate workplace for students and professionals - including veterans - with disabilities. Proceeds raised will support Lime Connect’s Pathways Scholarship for High School Seniors with Disabilities and the development of our 15,000+ member Lime Network.
Click here to view the full gallery from the 2019 Lime Connect Century Ride.
Support the Century Ride
Your generous contributions to the Lime Connect Century Ride will directly support:
- High School Scholarships: Lime Connect is proud to offer our Pathways Scholarship to support a smooth transition into college for high-achieving high school students with disabilities in the U.S. and Canada. A portion of the proceeds from the Century Ride goes directly toward supporting this scholarship.
- Volunteer: This event wouldn't be possible without the support of volunteers. There are a variety of ways to contribute. Check out our volunteer page and sign up if you're interested in supporting a great cause!
- Donate / Fundraise: Make a donation or create a fundraiser to help us reach our goal. You don't have to attend the event to participate in the fundraiser. Lime Connect is a 501(c)(3) organization and contributions are 100% tax-deductible. You can also double your impact by finding out if your company offers a matching gifts program.
- Sponsor: Our generous sponsors are essential to the success of this event. There are a variety of sponsorship packages available for 2021 and custom opportunities can be discussed. Click here to check out the opportunities!
- Spread the Word: We appreciate your help in getting the word out to others who may be interested in supporting the ride! Stay tuned for the release of our 2021 marketing toolkit.
Click below to learn more about the ride and how to register TODAY