The Lime Network is an exclusive resource for university students and professionals - including veterans - who happen to have any type of disability.
Members enjoy a lifelong experience that goes far beyond connecting for careers. Through our professional development offerings, coaching and social events, we develop community and provide members with some of the tools, and the self-confidence, to reach their full potential professionally and personally.
While members need not disclose specific disabilities, registration does require acknowledgement as a person with a disability.
Lime Network benefits include:
Access to our career/professional development platform and app with notifications of:
- new internship, co-op and full time career postings based on industry and role preferences;
- recruitment and networking receptions;
- campus visits;
- social events;
- professional development exercises and workshops, webinars and tele-seminars related to career and interview skills, industry overviews, disclosure, and more;
- outstanding co-branded partner scholarships for current university students; and
- partner-hosted events
In addition, members of The Lime Network can:
- Search, view and apply directly for all current opportunities with our corporate partners as a Lime Connect candidate - ensuring strong consideration;
- Develop a personal professional profile, searchable by partners when seeking to recruit for specific positions; and
- Notify us of all applications, interviews, offers and new roles so that we can support their candidacy
- Schedule coaching calls to enhance interview success
To join The Lime Network and take advantage of these benefits and more, click here.
To qualify for membership in The Lime Network, you must be a person with a disability. If you're someone who doesn't happen to have a disability, but would like to stay in touch to share information about our programs, feel free to join Friends of The Lime Network here.