Lime Connect Fellows Class of 2018
Applications for the 2019 Lime Connect Fellowship Program are now closed.
The Lime Connect Fellowship Program For Students with Disabilities is our flagship program in the U.S. designed for highly accomplished rising juniors with disabilities. This prestigious program:
- guides Fellows through the summer internship recruitment process
- connects them with our corporate partners - some of the world's leading corporations - for potential Summer 2020 internships
- deepens their leadership skills
- prepares them for success in their internship
- builds their confidence as a person with a disability
- engages them in a Lime Connect Fellowship community, consisting of current and past Fellows
- provides access to prestigious scholarships
The Fellowship Program kicks off with a leadership & development symposium in New York in July and offers individual coaching, webinars, mentoring and Fellows community discussions throughout the year. Upon "graduation" from the program, Fellows become part of the larger Lime Connect Fellows Community and have access to ongoing professional development, community and networking opportunities throughout their careers. Learn about the experience from current Fellows: Aurora, Jim, Menelaos.
2019 Lime Connect Fellowship Program Eligibility Requirements:
- A current sophomore at a four-year university in the United States
- Continuing studies as a full-time student for the 2019 - 2020 academic year
- Eligible to work in the United States
- A person with a (visible or invisible) disability.*
Lime Connect Fellow Benefits:
- Participation in an all-expense paid Leadership & Development Symposium in New York City
- Access to Lime Connect's partner companies (Bloomberg, Facebook, Goldman Sachs, Google, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Microsoft, PwC and Unilever) via networking events, career workshops & more for potential summer 2020 internships
- Ongoing professional development, coaching, and mentoring for internship and career success
- Lifelong benefits of The Lime Connect Fellows Network
- Further development of Lime Connect's Fellowship Program and mentoring for future Fellows classes
**This is a two-part application. The first round of applications closed on Sunday, March 24th, 2019 (@ 11:59pm PST/ 2:59am EST). Selected semi-finalists will be required to submit a letter of recommendation by Sunday, April 7th at 11:59pm PST. We encourage all applicants to be prepared to submit their reference information to ensure you meet deadline requirements.**
If selected, candidates will attend the following all-expense paid events in New York City:
May 16th or May 17th
Lime Connect Fellows Selection Super Day (all finalists - via Skype if traveling overseas)
July 24th-July 28th
Lime Connect Fellows Leadership & Development Symposium (Fellows)
Virtual Information Sessions
Are you an eligible student who is interested in applying? Are you a university partner who has students who you think may benefit from the program? We encourage you to tune in for one of our virtual information sessions for a chance to learn more about the fellowship program. Join us as we discuss the application and selection process, along with the benefits of being selected as a Fellow. You'll have a chance to hear about the experience from past Fellows and ask any questions you may have.
Unable to tune into a live session? Click here to view a pre-recorded webinar.
How to apply:
Log into, or join, The Lime Network and provide the following:
- Contact and education information
- Current resume
- Answers to four brief essay questions
- Provide one letter of recommendation from a professor, advisor or supervisor
* A person with a disability is defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term or recurring issue that impacts one or more activities that others may consider to be a daily function. This definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. We know that 90% of disabilities on campus (and 70% of disabilities among the general population) are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to join The Lime Network and take full advantage of the benefits it offers.