The 2019 application is now closed.
At PwC, we believe attracting, retaining and developing talented, diverse professionals—including individuals with disabilities—is a business imperative to spur innovation, drive growth and sustain competitive advantage in the marketplace. That's why PwC is proud to partner with Lime Connect to launch the PwC Lime Scholarship for undergraduate students with disabilities who have demonstrated a passion for accounting, technology, computer science, and related fields.
Recipients of the 2019 PwC Lime Scholarship will each receive $4,000 to continue their studies. Recipients will be selected based on the overall strength of their application materials compared to the entire applicant pool.
The 2019 application closed on Sunday, December 9th, 2018, at 11:59pm PST.
2019 Scholarship Applicants must match the following criteria:
- Have, or consider themselves to have a visible or invisible disability*
- Current full-time undergraduate (freshman, sophomore or junior) enrolled at a 4-year college/university in the U.S. for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Continuing current studies or intend to be enrolled at a 4-year university in the U.S. in the 2019-2020 academic year
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, and Economics
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Maintain a strong academic performance
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate a passion for accounting, technology, and/or computer science
* An individual with a disability is defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term, or recurring, issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider to be a daily function); this definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. We know that 90% of disabilities on campus are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to apply
How to apply:
When the application is open, you can apply by logging into, or joining, The Lime Network. There, you'll find the link to our online application system where you will provide:
- General Background Information ( e.g., contact information, and details about your current and/or intended college/university)
- Academic Transcripts from current and/or prior college/university (if you earned a degree prior)
- One letter of reference from a professor, advisor, instructor, or supervisor
Not a match? Register with The Lime Network, or join Friends of The Lime Network, and we'll notify you when the applications for other scholarships launch.
Join The Lime Network to check out additional PwC opportunities.